After services clients are kind enough to share feedback. Here are a few appreciated remarks...
- The go to place! The girls are SO nice and really know what they are doing. Best eyebrow job I could ask for and they made sure to make sure I was pleased with the outcome. Great expertise, amazing customer service! Adela A.
- This place is so cozy. Tiffanie made me feel right at home and gave me the best facial. Thank you sooooo much my skin feels great today! A.L.
- Birch Skin Studio is my go-to place for skincare. The estheticians (also the owners) Tiffanie and Leslie are passionate about their work and making sure that you get the results you're looking for. All of their services are great, but I especially love the Decadent Facial, the Lactic Acid Peel Mask and Leslie's eyebrow waxing. I won't trust my eyebrows to anyone else! I also really like the product lines they use and also sell, Image and Sanitas. Both have great vitamin C serums and moisturizers. I highly recommend seeing Leslie and Tiffanie for skincare and waxing. Not only will you have a great experience in the spa, but you'll leave equipped with knowledge on how to take care of yourself at home. I love Birch! Julia P.
- Anyone looking for quality treatments and excellent skin care, where the bottom line is customer satisfaction, should first consider Birch-Skin Studios. I have had many experiences at other salons for facials and am very satisfied here. I started using their services for electrolysis and facial treatments almost a year go, and I am still using their services on a continuous basis. Besides great customer treatments, Birch-Skin Studios is also affordable (compared to other spa-salons that offer the same treatments) so that I can have treatments on a continuous basis. This is particularly important for anyone who desires the best results.
Birch-Skin studios is also unique in that the owners of the company are also the estheticians of the salon, and hence the quality and services you receive with them are much greater than you would receive with larger scale Spas, where the estheticians don't have as much invested in the success of the company. Although I have only experienced services from Tiffany, I know that both owners of the company keep up to date with the latest skin treatments and advances out there through seminars and classes. As a customer, this tells me I am provided with the most up-to date information and treatments out available and that this business invests in itself. Another important reason why I would recommend this studio and their treatments over other studios is that they really put the clients interest first, over their own. I really appreciate this in any business. Melanie W.
- Leslie was absolutely incredible. She took her time and her hands felt so gentle and healing. I did the lactic acid peel, but I bet any of their treatments are great. She was really fun to talk to and so professional. Their space is really nice and their equipment new. She put all sorts of great products on my face afterwards and sent me home with amazing samples without being pushy to buy anything. I felt like I could consult with her and her opinion was informed and honest. I really feel like I am in good hands and feel no need to look around any further. Isabel V.
- What a find; my face is VERY happy...literally. This place really has it all. Tiffany was an absolute joy to work with. I had a micro-facial with her yesterday ( for a wedding next week and I have suuupperr sensitive skin) and my face is SINGING this morning. I absolutely could not be happier with the service, the results, and the absolute wonder care these ladies (both helped squeeze me in) have taken care of me. Their space is inviting, relaxing, and comfortable, and I was immediately put at ease upon walking in knowing that I was in such good hands. Tiffany not only provide a lovely service to my face, she took time before my treatment to answer a few other questions I had about unrelated things ( armpit razor bumps and back). She was so knowledgeable, patient, and friendly, and we even snuck in plenty of laughs.
I truly can't wait to go back. You can't go wrong here; an absolute must-go. (ps- I have never written a Yelp review before, haha, but have to share this place). Halley H.
- I went to Birch Skin Studios hoping get my skin looking flawless for a wedding I was in. But my experience with Tiffanie and Leslie ended up being so much more..... It has totally changed my perspective on skin care and the importance of getting your skin cared for by people who know what they are doing. My skin has NEVER looked better.
I have recommended Birch Skin Studios to all the women in my family, and all of my. girlfriends. This is the first Yelp recommendation I have given and I am thrilled to do so. They are reasonably priced too!!!
I am so grateful to have found Tiffanie and Leslie. They are truly AMAZING girls!!!! Kristle J.
- I had a facial from Leslie and it was fantastic! The atmosphere was calm and it was worth the trip to Boulder!! Renee L.
- I recently had my first facial with Tiffanie at Birch Skin Studios and can I just say "WOW"! Her easy manner, extensive knowledge of skin conditions and care, and the comfortable environment all blended to create a fantastic experience. I left with my face looking and feeling years younger and literally had friends comment for days afterward on how good my skin looked! I've been recommending Birch and Tiffanie and Leslie to everyone I know. Book an appointment - you won't be disappointed!" Katrina M.